Monday, February 2, 2009

Golden Retriever - Fetch

So, today I have two topics I want to share with you. First, as many of you know, Daisy and I enjoy playing fetch very much. We take about 5-10 minutes outside just playing fast-paced fetch. During the summer, we like to go to the dog beach located on the causeway between Somer's Point and Longport. The dog beach is literally located where the bridge going into Ocean City starts. It's a great place to take any dog during the summer. There is ample parking there just made for the dog beach. There are many dogs (unleashed if trained well) such as my Daisy and won't run off to other areas. Although there are a handful of dogs that aren't trained as well and will run off else where but they don't go far where their owners won't find their dog. The other place we go to sometime is in Egg Harbor Township, NJ to a park called Canal Park. We'll take some picnic sandwiches with us and enjoy the vast lush grass area and play fetch.

For the winter, we only play in the back yard. Its so cold!!!! However, yesterday's weather was great and we spent some good time outside. I tried to take pictures with my iphone of Daisy returning with her frisbee. I couldn't take pictures of her catching it beucase it just seemed way too far away. The timing to catch a photo in the sunlight was a bit challenging too as you can see below. I don't want to get her in the shadow beucause I wasn't sure how well the photo would turn out.




Here is my first attempt with just catching her back, butt and fluffy tail.


Second attempt, a bit better. A bit blurry. A bit in the shadow... But showing good energy!


Nice photo for attempt #3. She is vibrantly running in the sun!


Attempt #4. Daisy looks a bit tired, but she isn't


Attempt #5, came sprinting back. haha

No comments: