Friday, January 23, 2009

Golden Retriever - Hello Kitty

The last week of December 2008, my family and I went to Mitsuwa up in northern NJ to go shopping. At the bookstore there, we got my mom a knitting book that teaches how to make many cute bags, coasters, etc mixed in with Hello Kitty designs.

The first several projects she did was creating coasters and then she started spanning off into bags and other things. Needless to say we already have made 2-3 trips to A.C. Moore for more yarn. My mom made a mat for Daisy's doggie bowl but instead, since it was square, we decided to fold it and wrap it around Daisy's neck. Ahhh, she looked so cute! I love my golden retriever! So with the new mat that became a scarf, she's got her own little Hello Kitty scarf that goes around her neck.

No comments: